Sir Charles Pawsey, I.C.S., C.S.I., C.I.E., M.C.
Given by Sir Charles Pawsey, Lady Pawsey and Mr M. Pawsey
Papers belonging to Roger Henry Pawsey, (uncle of Sir Charles Pawsey):
- Civil Service of India. Table of marks, examination 1860.
- Covenant as member of the Civil Service at the Presidency of Fort William in Bengal, 23 August 1861.
- Certificate of appointment and permission to travel overland in September 1861
- Notification of appointment as magistrate and collector, Cuttack, 13 June 1882.
- Permission to return from leave to Furreedpore, 16 January 1883.
- Instructions for claiming on Civil Service Fund, 23 January 1883.
- Notification of appointment as magistrate and collector, Furreedpore, lst Class, 4 November 1884.
- Correspondence concerning Sir Charles Pawsey’s visit to Sikkim, 1965 13pp.
- Sunday Times account of Coronation of Palden Namgyal as King of Sikkim.
- Press photograph of Maharajah of Sikkim and American wife.
- Account by Lady Pawsey when Mrs. Halliday, of her life in Assam in 1920s, as the wife of a saw-mill owner. Probably written about 1974.