Sir Charles Pawsey, I.C.S., C.S.I., C.I.E., M.C.
Given by Sir Charles Pawsey, Lady Pawsey and Mr M. Pawsey
- Duplicated article ‘Notes on the war in Manipur’, by C. Gimson. 14 pp.
- ‘Nagaland at a glance’, 1966.
- ‘Nagaland is born’, Government of Nagaland, Kohima (n.d. ? 1964).
- ‘The Nagas, an unknown war: India’s threat to peace’ – an account by Gavin Young reprinted from the Observer; preface by George N. Patterson, Naga National Council, London, 1962.
- ‘The search for peace’, by Rev. Michael Scott, with letter to J.H. Hutton inside and Hutton’s comments on the back, 1966.
- ‘The campaign in Burma’, H.M.S.O. 1946.
- Blackwood’s Magazine with article: ‘The Assam rifles in peace and war’, by Sir Robert Reid, May 1947.
- ‘Burma: a miracle in military achievement’, by the Supreme Allied Commander, S.E. Asia, (n.d. ? 1946/7).
- ‘Into Burma’. Inter Services Public Relations Directorate, G.H.Q. New Delhi, (n. d. ? 1945-7) .
- Envelope containing newspaper cuttings about Harcourt Butler.
- Miscellaneous newspaper cuttings from 1944-69; two copies of SEAC Souvenir, no dates; maps, H.M.S.O. 1951.