Bequeathed by Dr (Thomas George) Percival Spear. Lecturer, St Stephen’s College, Delhi 1924-40; various posts in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India 1940-45; Bursar, Selwyn College, Cambridge 1945-70; Lecturer in History, Cambridge University 1963-69.
The contents of this box were previously listed as Box 50.
- Book, The Heritage of India Series, “Indian Painting” Percy Brown
- “The Stephanian”, St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, Annual, 1966-67, vol. LXXVII, no.3
- Reprint “Richard Temple and the Punjab Tenancy Act of 1868” G.R.G. Hambly
- Book, “A History of St. Catherine’s College, Cambridge” by W.H.S. Jones
- Selwyn College Directory, Michaelmas, 1970
- The Charter and Statutes of Selwyn College, 1926
- South Asian Review, vol.6, no.3, April 1973
- Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland – Charter and Byelaws
- ‘Charles XII, King of Sweden, 1697-1718’ by Ragnhild Hatton
- ‘The British General Strike, 1926’ by Margaret Morris
- Book, The Eleventh Edition of “The Munshi”, a Standard Hindustani Grammar
- The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, September 1977 – “Ethnic Conflict in The World Today”
- Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland, 1980
- Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland, 1981