Papers of the Mekong Project, 1970s.
Given by Professor Sir Austin Robinson, Professor of Economics, University of Cambridge 1950-65.
- Wartime Labour Conditions and Reconstruction Planning in India. I.L.O. Montreal 1946.
- A framework for Government Research and Development. A Green Paper Memorandum by the Government. London, November 1971.
- Committee for the Coordination of Investigations of the Lower Mekong Basin, Annual Report 1974.
- Committee for the Coordination of Investigations of the Lower Mekong Basin, ‘An introduction to the report on the indicative basin plan’.
- Papers relating to the Pa Mong Dam and resettlement project, 1974-75.
- Papers relating to the Upper Nam Ngum Project, 1975.