Economic Papers 1926-1980 concerning India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Given by Professor Sir Austin Robinson, Professor of Economics, University of Cambridge 1950-65.
- U.N. Asian Institute for Economic Development and Planning. Role of foreign private investment in economic development in Asia. Bangkok, 1971.
- Atlantic Institute. Educational aid to developing countries (draft report). Boulogne, 1963.
- Commerce Research Bureau. Basic statistics relating to the Indian economy. Bombay, 1973.
- U.S. Agency for International Development. National power survey of the Republic of Vietnam. 1972.
- Tauber, H. and Edison, D. The energy crisis and research and development. 1972.
- Robinson, R. Industrialisation in developing countries. Cambridge, 1965.