Economic Papers 1926-1980 concerning India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Given by Professor Sir Austin Robinson, Professor of Economics, University of Cambridge 1950-65.
- Educational Planning in Bangladesh by A.F.A. Husain. Bergen, August 1973 at the Chr. Michelsen Institute.
- Research Paper. Profitability and Industrial Concentration in Pakistan by Rashid Amjad. Cambridge. Paper No. 1. February 1976.
- Agricultural employment and under-employment in Bangladesh: the Next Decade, by Edward J. Clay and M.D. Sekandar Khan. Bangladesh, October 1977.
- U.N. Bangladesh Relief Work 1971. Protection of Foodgrain requirements for the year ending December 1972. Miscellaneous papers. Fifteenth F.A.O. Regional Conference for Asia and the Pacific – New Delhi, March 1980. Agriculture toward 2000: regional implications with special reference to the third development decade.
- One hundred years in Delhi – the brotherhood of the Ascended Christ 1877-1977. Delhi 1977.
- The Renouncer. A play in one act by M. Anantanarayanan.
- Indian tourist railway timetable. April 1963.
- India through the eyes of European artists. Catalogue of exhibition held at the India International Centre. New Delhi, n.d.
- A desk diary for 1981 with illustrations in the Basohli style.