Economic Papers 1926-1980 concerning India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Given by Professor Sir Austin Robinson, Professor of Economics, University of Cambridge 1950-65.
- Minutes of Evidence taken in London before the Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance. 1926.
- An Analysis of the Butler Committee’s Report with comments by K.N. Haksar. n.d.
- A note on the Economic Case of the Indian States by Sir Frederick Gauntlett. n.d.
- A note on the Round Table Conference by Sir Frederick Gauntlett. 1930.
- Indian Round Table Conference 1931. Statement by the Prime Minister at the conclusion of its second session 1 December 1931.
- Memorandum of the Sind Hindu Sabha against separation of Sind from the Bombay Presidency. n.d.
- Pakistan Data Paper No. 1 Pakistan and the Commonwealth by K. Sarwar Hasan. Prepared for the Commonwealth Relations Conference July 1949, New Delhi.
- The Geneses of Pakistan. n.d.
- Pakistan Data Paper No. 2 The Economy of Pakistan by Mushtaq Ahmad and S.M. Hirda, prepared for the Commonwealth Relations Conference, July 1949, New Delhi.
- Paper No. l Aspects of India’s Foreign Relations (for above Conference).
- Paper No. 2 India’s Economy (for above Conference).
- Paper No. 3 Racial Discrimination (for above Conference).
- Wartime Labour Conditions and Reconstruction Planning in India. I.L.O. Montreal 1946.
- Architectural and Sculptural Monuments of India. Designed by Madjuri Desai, Bhulabhai Memorial Institute, Bombay. 1954.
- The Second Five Year Plan. Basic considerations relating to the Plan frame. 10 April 1955. New Delhi.
- A note of dissent on the above. 22 April 1955.
- The Colombo Plan. 10th Annual Report of the Consultative Report. Kuala Lumpur 1961.
- Estimates of National Income. 1948/49 – 1961/62. January 1963. Department of Statistics, Government of India.
- Socio-Economic Objectives of the Fourth Five Year Plan (1970-75). Planning Commission Government of Pakistan, November 1968.
- Development of India by Pitambar Pant. August 1963.
- F.A.O. Commodity Policy Studies No. 10. Functions of a World Food Reserve scope and Limitations. F.A.O. Rome 1956.
- UMBC Economic Review. Volume VIII No. 1 1972.
- A framework for Government Research and Development. A Green Paper Memorandum by the Government. London, November 1971.
- Environment, Technology and the Seasonal Patterns of Agricultural Employment in Bangladesh by Edward J. Clay. May 1979.
- Planning in Poverty – Bangladesh, a test case, by R.H. Khandker. UNDP New York, June 1978.