Sir James Meston (1st Baron Meston), I.C.S.
Donated by the 3rd Baron Meston
- Correspondence between the Government of India and the Secretary of State for India on the Report of Lord Hunter’s Committee. (Cmd. 705.) 1920.
- The Gazette of India (Extraordinary). 26 May 1920.
- Report of the Committee appointed by the Government of India to investigate the disturbances in the Punjab. (Cmd. 681.) 1920.
- Report of the Indian Fiscal Commission, 1921-22. (Cmd. 1764.) 1922.
- Statement exhibiting the moral and material progress and condition of India during the year 1922-23. (58th number.)
- Memorandum on the prospects of British recruitment for the Indian Civil Service 1924.
- Statement exhibiting the moral and material progress and condition of India during the year 1923-24. (59th number.)
- Report of the Royal Commission on the Superior Civil Services in India. Dated 27 March 1924.
- Government of India Act (as amended up to 1 August 1924).
(Items in this box were previously listed as Box 1, items 47-55)