Sir James Meston (1st Baron Meston), I.C.S.
Donated by the 3rd Baron Meston
- Report of the Committee appointed under G.O. 1607/XII-701D of 25 September 1897, to investigate and report on certain questions connected with the existing system of taxation in the Meerut Cantonment.
- Memorandum from the Chief Secretary to Government, N.W. Provinces and Oudh to the Secretary to the Government of India, Revenue and Agriculture Department, 1898.
- Resolution No. 1613/XII-701D of 1899. Miscellaneous Department. Dated Naini Tal, 26 August 1899.
- Resolution No. 1014/1-307C of 1899. Revenue Department.
- Financial Statement of the United Provinces of Agra and Oudh for 1903-4.
- Report of the Committee appointed to investigate the complaints of the Clerks in the Government of India Secretariats … in regard to insufficiency of pay and prospects. 1908.
- Budget Procedure in the Reformed Councils. 1908.
- Provincial Finance in relation to Provincial Settlements. 1910.
- Notes on the Report of the Committee on Primary Education, United Provinces, 1913.
- Royal Commission on Indian Finance and Currency. Appendices to the Interim Report on The Commissioners. Vol. I (Cd. 7070). 1913.
- Royal Commission on Indian Finance and Currency. Appendices to the Interim Report on the Commissioners. Vol. II (Cd. 7071.) 1913.
- Minutes of Evidence taken before the Royal Commission on Indian Finance and Currency. Vol. I. (Cd. 7069.) 1913.
(The contents of this box were previously listed as Box 1, items 1-12.)