Sir James Meston (1st Baron Meston), I.C.S.
Donated by the 3rd Baron Meston
- Joint Committee on Indian Constitutional Reform; Statement representing the minority recommendations of the Marquis of Salisbury and others. 1934.
- Record containing memoranda submitted to the Joint Committee on Indian Constitutional Reform by Members of the Committee, 1934. H.L.6(II), H.C.5(II).
- Papers laid before the Joint Committee on Indian Constitutional Reform by the Secretary of State for India, 1934. H.L.6(II), H.C.5(II).
- The Government of India Bill. Instruments of Instructions to the Governor-General and Governors, 1935. (Cmd. 4805.)
- The Government of India Bill. Views of Indian States. 1935. (Cmd. 4843.)
- Government of India Act, 1935. Draft of Instrument of Instructions which it is proposed to recommend His Majesty to issue to the Governors of Indian Provinces. 1936.
(The contents of this box were previously listed as Box 1, items 85-90)