Sir James Meston (1st Baron Meston), I.C.S.
Donated by the 3rd Baron Meston
MS materials including drafts of monographs, etc.:
- Manuscript draft of ‘India and Nationalism – The Historical Background’. Address for 8 August 1930.
- Typescript copy of Box 15, item 14.
- Typescript of Proceedings, Special General Conferences on India and Nationalism (Lord Meston, Chairman) Institute of Politics, 1930.
- Manuscript Notes on the Government of India Bill. Undated.
- Typescript and manuscript drafts of a possible book on British Foreign Policy.
(The contents of this box were previously listed as Box 2, items 15-19)