Sir James Meston (1st Baron Meston), I.C.S.
Donated by the 3rd Baron Meston
- East India (events preliminary to the Round-Table Conference). (Cmd. 3728.) 1919.
- Report of the Committee appointed by the Government of India to investigate the disturbances in the Punjab. 1919. (Only map remains.)
- Views of the Government of India on the question of the constitutional changes to be made in Assam and backward areas. 1919.
- Second Reforms Despatch (Government of India Bill.) 1919.
- Indian Constitutional Reforms. Despatches I to VI. 1919.
- Indian Constitutional Reforms. Miscellaneous notes. 1919.
- Indian Constitutional Reforms. Franchise Committee’s Report and connected papers. 1919.
- Indian Constitutional Reforms. Treatment of Assam. 1919.
(Items in this box were previously listed as Box 1, items 34-41)