Donated by Dr J.S. Davis
Papers of Dr Rajnarayan (Raj) S. Chandavarkar, Trinity College, Cambridge. Faculty of History, Cambridge and Director of the Centre of South Asian Studies, 2001-2006. Papers relating to teaching in Cambridge and to research on mills, labour activism and police in Bombay [Mumbai], 1920s and 1930s.
- British Engineers’ Apprenticeship in Irrigation Technology, The Restoration of Old Canals in North India, 1810-1840s, February 13th, 1935.
- Exports of Opium from India to China.
- Estimated city sizes in UP region.
- Ahmedabad Cotton Mills report, 31st Aug 1922.
- Managing Committee of the Indian Merchants Chamber and Bureau 1918-1940.
- Report on the Enquiry into wages, hours of work and conditions of employment in the retail trade of some towns of the Bombay Presidency, Labour Office Government of Bombay.
- Report on and Enquiry into working class family budgets in Bombay City.
- Report to ‘Mahatmaji’
- A letter to ‘Reverend Mahatmaji Gandhi’
- A letter to Bala Saheb, 10/4/1939.
- Letter to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- In a peaceful village this happens if you fill the war fund.
- Dadar district, Personnel of the taluka congress samities.
- Bombay secret abstract, C of P special branch file 3036/H/I-23-28 of 1935.
- Newspaper clipping ‘Bombay Congress Committee, appointment of sub-committee’, C of P special branch file 3036/H/I-23-28 of 1935.