Papers of Dr T.G.P. (Percy) Spear:
- Folder, marked “Clive”, containing press cuttings, correspondence with publisher, etc. concerning Spear’s book Master of Bengal: Clive and his India. Circa 1974-5.
- Folder containing copy of Spear’s W.G. Archer Memorial Lecture, entitled Imperial Decline: the British and Mughal Cases, May 1982, and associated correspondence.
- Folder containing other versions of the above Archer Memorial Lecture, plus associated correspondence
- Folder containing two papers by Stephen P. Blake – The Cities of Delhi and Cityscape of an Imperial Capital: Shahjahanabad in 1739.
- Folder containing two copies of a paper Stern Daughter of the Voice of God: Ideas of Duty Among the British in India by T.G.P. Spear, 1976.
- Folder containing two papers by Kenneth W. Jones Religious Identity and the Indian Census and Anxiety and Identity: The Creation of Hindu Consciousness and his C.V.