Papers of Joy Richardson, educator. Papers collected during research for a PhD on labour in sugar industries in the 1970s. 4 boxes, 1973-1978.
Donated by Joy Richardson.
File 1: Research papers on agricultural production and methodology
- Bjerve, P.J., ‘Floor price of wheat in West Pakistan’, unpublished research paper, 1969.
- Gotsch, C.H., ‘A programming approach to some agriculture policy problems in West Pakistan’, Economic Development Report No. 77, presented at the D.A.S. Conference, Sorrento, Italy, September 1967.
- Qureshi, S.A., ‘Annual technical report: Accelerated wheat improvement program, West Pakistan, 1966-67’, unpublished, Lahore, 1967.
- Harvard Advisory Group, ‘Returns to essential inputs in sugarcane cultivation’, unpublished, Lahore, 1968.
- Finney, C.E., ‘Economic aspects of tractor mechanisation: a preliminary study’, Lower Indus Project, Lahore, 1969.
- Kaneda, H., ‘Economic implications of the “Green Revolution” and the strategy of agricultural development in West Pakistan’, Research Report No. 78, unpublished, Karachi, 1969.
File 2: Input-output tables
- C.M.I. returns
- Savings-investment tables