1. The Epic of Islam:
- Book One: Arabia and Mecca. Privately printed 1950. (A second copy)
- Book Two: Judaism and Islam. Privately printed 1950. (Preface and poem).
- Book Three: Muhammed in Mecca, TS 1953
- Book Four: Muhammed in Medina (bound together with Book Three)
- Book Five: Hazrat ‘Ali. TS 25pp.
- Book Six: Karbala. Privately printed 1950.
- The Last Book: TS Bound, 107pp, 1950.Poems, by J.A.C. Calcutta, 1905. Denison Ross’s copy.
2. TS Poems, 34pp.
3. 4 TS articles and poems, and 1 MS trans.