I.M. Stephens. Deputy Director, Bureau of Public Information, Govt. of India 1930-32; Director, 1932-37; Assistant Editor, Statesman of Calcutta 1937; Editor 1942-51; Fellow, King’s College, Cambridge 1952-58; Historian, Pakistan Government 1957-60.
- Statesman miscellaneous papers, letters and cuttings
- Miscellaneous correspondence, 1978, including file on the Iqbal Centenary celebrations and plaque
- File on Naseer Shaikh’s revival of “The Civil and Military Gazette”, 1956-57
- Correspondence, 1952-54, C.U.P. “History of India”
- File II, Press cuttings and reviews of “Horned Moon”