I.M. Stephens. Deputy Director, Bureau of Public Information, Govt. of India 1930-32; Director, 1932-37; Assistant Editor, Statesman of Calcutta 1937; Editor 1942-51; Fellow, King’s College, Cambridge 1952-58; Historian, Pakistan Government 1957-60.
The India, Pakistan and Burma Association’s strictly private and confidential reports:-
- Pakistan. 1960 (January and February missing);
- Pakistan. 1961 (June missing);
- Pakistan. 1962-63 (May 1962 missing; plus Budget Reviews, June ’62, June ’63; excerpts from Finance Act ’63; circular on wealth and gift tax Acts);
- Pakistan. 1964-65 (complete plus Budget Reviews);
- Pakistan. 1966 (complete plus Budget Review);
- Pakistan. 1967 (January and September missing; plus Budget Review).