Papers and notes from Dennis Segal about the evacuation and general information of Burma.
Folder 1 –
- Report given by the Indian Tea Association on the assistance given by the Indian Tea Association, 14th April 1942.
- General notes on tea planting in Assam.
- Notes about the Indian Tea Association.
- Notes from the Indian Tea Association report on the evacuation of troops and Gurkhas from Burma via the Pangsau route.
- Extract from the report of the Indian Tea Association.
- Administration report from the Manipur State, 1931-1932.
- An extract from ‘Below the Naga Hills’.
- Notes about Tulloch.
- Map of North-West Burma.
- Notes about the Naga Tribes- Headhunting and human sacrifice.
Folder 2 –
- A news article about the tea planters help to Burma Refugees.
- Four maps of Burma and Assam.
- A sketch map showing tribes on the North-East frontier.
- A map of the Dibru-Sadiya 1939.
- A sketch map of the land route to Manipur.
- A map of the route from Margherita to Tagapga.
- An article about the Indian Police Services.
- Race and resistance in Burma, 1942-1945.
- an extract from the Tales of Burma by Richard Diran.
- The uncommon misery, the 1944-45 campaign.
- An article about Richard Rubinstein.
- An article about the special forces in Burma in World War 2.
Folder 3 –
- 24 notebooks from Dennis Segal about the Burma Evacuation.