Papers of Sir Malcolm Lyall Darling, I.C.S. Assistant Commissioner, Punjab 1904; Tutor and Guardian to His Highness the Raja of Dewas 1907; Financial Commissioner, Punjab 1936.
Correspondence relating to MLD’s publications:
- Correspondence with Oxford University Press, 1921-1935, about the publication of The Punjab peasant, Rusticus Loquitur, Wisdom and waste
- Carbon copies of sections of Apprentice to power
- Correspondence relating to Apprentice to power
- Letters about Wisdom and waste, 1934, 1957; miscellaneous letters – list enclosed
- Unpublished manuscript, ‘The memos’. Includes a list of letters referenced in the text.