Collection of reports and official documents relating to flood alleviation and planning in Bangladesh, 1990s.
Donated by Mr Alan Bird.
- Bangladesh, pursuing common goals: strengthening relations between government and development NGOs, n.d.
- News from the field: groundwater development and lift irrigation, ODI Network paper 5.
- Aeron-Thomas, M., The equity impact of deep tubewells: evidence from the IDA Deep Tubewell II Project, ODI Network paper 12, April 1992.
- Bangladesh map: 5 sheets.
- Monan, J., Bangladesh: the strength to succeed, Oxfam, n.d.
- Baker, A., World focus: Bangladesh, Heinemann, n.d.
- Monitor: a journal by research and advisory services, vol. 1, no. 1, April 1995.
- Monitor: a journal by research and advisory services, vol. 1, no. 3, December 1995.
- Monitor: a journal by research and advisory services, vol. 2, no. 1, July 1996.
- Syed, A.S., Introduction to environmental laws of Bangladesh, n.d.
- Department of Environment, EIA guidelines for industries, June 1997
- UNDP’s 1995 report on human development in Bangladesh: environment, Dhaka, April 1995.
- Kamal, G.M., Environmental bibliography of Bangladesh, SIDA, Dhaka, 1994.