Papers of Henry Sackville Barlow
- 82/1: Barlow Boustead Estates Agency Ltd/Sdn Bhd, technical reports and papers, 24 DEC 1975 – 11 JUL 1977. Comprising:
- correspondence and papers relating to the production and marketing of Lotox (low toxicity high grade) palm oil including letters from John K. Barlow, Thomas Barlow & Bro. Ltd, London selling agents (15 OCT, 23 DEC 1976);
- correspondence with and reports by the Highlands Research Unit (Syarikat Penyelidekan Barlow Boustead Sdn Bhd), concerning quality testing and related matters.
- 82/2: Barlow Boustead Estates Agency Ltd/Sdn Bhd, technical reports and papers, 13 APR 1970 – 11 FEB 1972. Comprising:
- (82/3/1) Visiting Report on the Sapong estate, N. A. M. Williamson
(12-13 NOV 1980);
- (82/3/2) report by Gordon C. McCulloch, Barlow Boustead Estates Agency Planting Director, on his visit to estates on Sabah east coast (14-20 FEB 1982);
- (82/3/3) report by McCulloch on his visit to Sabah west coast (7-12 MAR 1982);
- (82/3/4) report on ‘Ethepon Stimulation in Rubber’, by Chan Weng Hong (26-8 APR 1982);
- (82/3/5) preliminary review by McCulloch of Barlow Plantations’ replanting/new planting policy (16 MAY 1982).
- 82/3: Barlow Boustead Estates Agency Ltd/Sdn Bhd, technical reports and papers, 12 NOV 1980 – 16 MAY 1982. Comprising:
- ‘Summary of Reports on Proposals for Palm-oil Mill Effluent Treatment’, by W. R. Stanton, consultant, 1979-80. [With photographs]