Papers of Henry Sackville Barlow
- 68/1: Business correspondence and papers, as financial director/joint managing director, Barlow Boustead Estates Agency Ltd/Sdn Bhd.: Quarterly estate acreage statements 1971-82.
- 68/2: Business correspondence and papers, as financial director/joint managing director, Barlow Boustead Estates Agency Ltd/Sdn Bhd.: 23 FEB 1966 – 24 OCT 1972. Comprising:
- memorandum and articles of association (1966);
- final and draft minutes of monthly director’s and shareholder’s meetings, provisional and trial balances, monthly statements of Kuala Sidim Group overdrafts and loans, correspondence and papers, of Henry. S. Barlow (joined Barlow Boustead as accountant (JUN 1970), later acting as secretary to the board of directors, subsequently appointed financial director (18 JAN 1972);
- including matters relating to the losses of the Kuala Sidim group and financial reconstruction scheme;
- formation of Barlow Boustead Merchant Sdn Bhd;
- correspondence with Alan Charton, Boustead Holdings Bhd, relating to Barlow Boustead director’s monthly meetings and scheme to reorganise the Barlow Bousteads Estates Agency group (4 APR 1972);
- correspondence with Sir John D. Barlow concerning appointment of a local Malay, Dato Mahmood bin Ambak, to the board of Barlow Boustead Estates Agency (28 FEB, 7 MAR 1972);
- papers relating to the further reconstruction of the Kuala Sidim group – offer of a rights issue to Chamek Plantations (22 AUG 1972);
- letter to Sir Claude Fenner, special representative Rubber Grower’s Association, with details of the Barlow group of companies’ total profits, tax and dividends paid in Malaysia 1966-71, (21 AUG 1972).