Papers of Thomas Bradwall Barlow
Official records, correspondence and papers of companies within the Barlow Group during Thomas B. Barlow’s Chairmanship: Barlow & Co. (Malaya) Ltd.
- 50/1: Journal 1957-74.
- 50/2: Staff file 1946-51. Comprising:
- correspondence relating to the employment of the following:
- Ronald Walter Fairlamb (1949-51);
- Cyril Frank Guise (1950-51);
- Andrew B. L. Henshall (1948-50);
- Eric Gregory Jones (Singapore) (1947-50);
- L. G. Logan (1945-48);
- Edward Lovell Marsh (1949-50);
- H. Rogers (Singapore) (1946-51);
- F. H. Williams (Singapore) (1946)
- miscellaneous staff correspondence, papers and notices (1946-51).
- 50/3: Asian staff bonus statements 1957-66.
- 50/4: European staff bonus statements etc., 1962-66.
- 50/5: Finance letters 1963-66. Comprising:
- letters from Barlow & Co. (Malaya) Ltd to Thomas Barlow & Bro., London concerning cash balances of, and remittances to, Barlow plantation companies (17 JAN 1963 – 23 SEP 1966).