Papers of Sanda Sims. A collection of (largely) published documents detailing the history of Burma, Laos and other territories of Southeast Asia, with a focus on post-independence affairs.
Collection of pamphlets, journal extracts and offprints:
- ‘La verité sur le camp-prison No. 01, ou camp de la mort au point 438-745. Extrait du journal d’un ancien prisonnier, le Colonel Khampan Thammakhanti.’ Typescript journal extract from the prison diary of a political prisoner in Laos under the regime until 1979, 23pp.
- Siam Society – 75 years. Commemorative edition of a society magazine, n.d. (1979).
- Turpin, Alex, ‘New society’s challenge in the Philippines’, offprint from Conflict Studies, No. 122, September 1980.
- ‘Tribes of Oman’. Unpublished paper, no date, no author, no publisher.
- First interim report of the International Commission for Supervision and Control in Laos, London, 1955.
- Second interim report of the International Commission for Supervision and Control in Laos, London, 1955.
- Economic policies toward less developed countries: Subcommittee on Foreign Economic Policy of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States, Washington, 1961.
- Documents relating to the discussion of Korea and Indo-China at the Geneva Conference, London, 1954.
- Further documents relating to the discussion of Korea and Indo-China at the Geneva Conference, London, 1954.
- Laos 1961. Pamphlet issued for the coronation of Savang Vathana.
- Laos. Prepared for the British Information Services by the Central Office of Information, London, London. Five editions, dated , 1960, 1961, 1963, 1967 and 1970.
- Bangkok 100 years ago: an exhibition. Booklet for a 1968 exhibition at the National Library, Bangkok.
- Facts on foreign aid to Laos, supplement No. 1: Refugees, Embassy of the United States of America, Mission to Laos, 1971.
- Talk to the Rotary Club by Joseph A. Mendenhall, July 11, 1966, ‘United States aid to Laos’, 13pp (two copies).