Diary kept while on tour in the Naga Hills, 14 November 1938 to 2 March 1939. Detail of work at dispensaries, village life, customs, dress etc.
Five field note books of a study of the Tangkhul Nagas. Notes collected between 1940 and 1946.
- Vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
- Marriage customs,games. The etiquette of names etc.
- Stories, customs and myths.
- Notes on ethnological specimens. Lists of foods eaten by people of different status.
- Customs relating to marriage, divorce, houses and cultivation etc.