Papers of A.S. MacWhirter, tea planter in Assam, and his wife, Mrs M.E. (Edith) MacWhirter, writer, 1930s-1950s. Collection of personal papers, official documents, writing and notes, letters and cuttings with a specific focus on the work of the Indian Tea Association during World War Two.
Collection of maps:
- Blueprint map: The provinces of Rangamatty, Rungpour and Coosbeyhar with the adjacent purgannahs of Baharbund and Bittrebund and part of Bootan. Surveyed by Rennell and Martin, 1765-1773,
- Railway map: Map showing E.B.R. System, n.d.
- Road map of India, Sheet C: North East India, n.d.
- Road map of India, Sheet D: South India, n.d.
- Double-sided map, printed on silk. Sheet A: India (part of), Burma (North West); Sheet B: Burma (North East), Siam (Thailand), French Indo China (part of), China (part of).
- Survey of India map No. 78 in three parts.
- Tourist map, Darjeeling.
- Survey of India map of Jalpaiguri District