Papers relating Yaduendra Sahai who was a leading authority on the art of architecture in Jaipur and worked as the curator of the City Palace Museum.
- Leaflet about Cow protection under muslim rule.
- Translation of a leaflet. The work of the congress for the workers recommendations granting concessions by the Inquiry committee, The reactionary policy of the ‘government of advisers’.
- News article ‘Bradley clarifies attitude towards congress socialist party, 19/8/37.
- Picture from the Free Press Journal.
- News paper.
- Akbaru Kos Minars.
- The imperial services transport corps, Jaipur, by Yaduendra Sahai.
- Forts of Rajasthan by Kamchan Sahai.
- Sawai Jai Singh, Patron of architecture, Yaduendra Sahai.
- Copy of the Independent Railwayman.
- The Shekawati Brigade and some additional notes by Yaduendra Sahai.