Papers of T.A. Miller Brownlie, agricultural engineer and educator.
Donated by Ms K. Griew.
Agricultural machinery inventions and patents:
- Four pages of diagrams for a new design of seed drill.
- Letter, 1 November 1938. To W.R.C. Murdoch, Glasgow. Detailing share dealings and patents for a rotary motor design.
- Patent documents, 1922-1937, for a power borer.
- Patent documents for several patents relating to internal combustion engines, 1898-1932.
- Three folders of patent documents, blueprint designs and documents relating to improved designs for the mechanisation of Persian wheels.