Microfilm No. 4
Given by Sir Eric Studd
Series of letters and journals in 9 volumes
- Letters written to his mother describing the preparations for the King’s visit in 1911, and a long letter describing the Durbar on 12 December 1911
- Letter from A.D. Hickley also describing the Durbar with comments on the formation of new provinces and capitals announced in the King’s speech.
- The Nepal shoot, 12-25 November 1924. Describes other members of the party and gives details of the shoot.
- Visit to Nepal, November 1925. Description of journey to Khatmandu, the Nepal valley, Khatmandu and other towns visited, and return journey to Calcutta.
- Masonic tour of India 1927-28. Journal and details of places visited and functions and entertainments given for the deputation.
- Grand Lodge Deputation Journal 1927-28. Journal of the tour giving places and dates.
- Shooting trip to Berar, Christmas 1928. Description of journey by train and car, and details of the shoot.
- Dooars shooting trip, February 1929. Inspections of new tea gardens and the details of the shooting party and the game shot.
- Apalchand shoot, April 1929. Journey to Jalpaiguri, inspection of tea gardens and description of the shoot and animals killed.
- Walking tour through Sikkim September-October 1930. Description of the scenery, plants and flowers, and their day-to-day journeys.