Given by Lady (Alice) Stokes
Principally Sir Henry, his son Sir Hopetoun and Lady Alice (née Lawrence). Madras, U.P., Rajputana. 1873-1973
- Three newspaper cuttings about Sir Henry Stokes (father of Sir Hopetoun Stokes) on his resignation from the I.C.S. in 1893.
- Visitors’ Book 1930-35.
- (a-j)Annual Reports of the Nilgiri Ladies’ Club, Ootacamund, 1930-70 (five missing). (Lady Stokes a founder member). Nilgiri Ladies’ Club: Rules and Bye-Laws.
- Golden Jubilee number of the Ladies’ Recreation Club, Madras 8, 1911-61.
- Booklet: Women’s Work in Madras, published by the All-India Women’s Conference, Madras, 1931.
- Annual: The Field – Madras, an All Sports Journal, Vol. 1 – No.12.
- Bound volume of Tamil official documents.