Gerald Pakenham Stewart, I.C.S. Joined service 1930, Assam; Political Agent, Manipur 1938; Prisoner of War in Japan 1941-45.
- TS extract from the Manipur State administration report for 1943-44, by E.F. Lydall. 8 pp.
- TS copy of some notes made by Mr. Gimson for Lady Bourne; notes on the war in Manipur. 6 pp.
- Tour diaries of the Deputy Commissioner, Naga Hills. Shillong, 1942:
- Vol. I, 1870;
- Vol. II, 1870-72;
- Vol. III, 17 February – 11 April 1873;
- Vol. V, December 1876 – October 1879;
- Vol. VI, November 1880 – February 1882.
- Administration report of the Manipur State for the year 1933 – 34, by G.P. Stewart. Imphal, 1934.
- Final report on the resettlement of Cachar for the year 1917-18, by W.L. Scott, Esq., M.A., B.Sc., I.C.S., Settlement Officer. Shillong, 1919.