I.M. Stephens. Deputy Director, Bureau of Public Information, Govt. of India 1930-32; Director, 1932-37; Assistant Editor, Statesman of Calcutta 1937; Editor 1942-51; Fellow, King’s College, Cambridge 1952-58; Historian, Pakistan Government 1957-60.
- Statesman circulation, accounts and Board meeting agendas
- Part of Sir Francis Mudie’s memoir re Lord Mountbatten as Viceroy
- Booklet “Quaid-I-Azam, Mohamed Ali Jinnah, A Centenary Tribute, 1876-1976” and personal letters
- War correspondent pass and licences, booklet “I Spy With My Little Eye” by Humphry House, personal letters, and Government of India Bureau of Public Information statement of prominent English and vernacular newspapers and periodicals published in India and Indian States, 1937
- Appointment as Companion of The Most Eminent Order of The Indian Empire.