Given by Mr. D.W. Stanton-Ife, I.C.S.
Bihar and Orissa 1938-1947, E. Pakistan 1947-1957
- Autobiographical note. MS 11pp and curriculum vitae. Comments on the British Government politics and economics during his period in Bihar and Orissa. 1938-1947. After 1947 he stayed on in the Civil Service of Pakistan until 1957.
- 22 Judgements of D.W.S. Ife made when Sub-Divisional Magistrate at Aurangabad (Gaya District) in 1941/42.
- Intelligence Summaries for period of 24 hours, 27 August – 8 September 1942, relating to Congress activities in the Shahabad District, Bihar and Orissa.
- 24 Judgements of D.W.S. Ife, Sub-Divisional Magistrate Dinapore. (Patna District, Bihar) and Appellate Judgements of Superior Courts pertaining to these. 1942-1944.
- 13 Judgements of D.W.S. Ife between February and October 1944 in the Palamu District, Bihar.
- Letter from D.W.S. Ife to the Commissioner Chota Nagpur Division, Ranchi, about a petition for the renewal of Certificate of Approval (for mining).
- 42nd fortnightly (and last) confidential report to the Commissioner Chota Nagpur Division of Bihar, Mr. R.F. Swanzy by D.W.S. Ife. n.d.
- Copy of a report on a frivolous cricket match in Aurangabad on 1 February 1942 between the Ladies and the Gentlemen.