Given by Sir Harold Shoobert
Papers relating to the claims of the Begam A. U. Wali-ud-Dowla against the Nizam of Hyderabad.
- Letter from Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru to W.V. Grigson about the Begam Wali-ud-Dowla’s Case. Allahabad 21 August, 1947.
- Copy of his letter to the Begam. Memorandum prepared by Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru on the case.
- Application to be made to R.M. the Nizam about the case.
- Opinion in re Begam A.U. Wali-ud-Dowla of Hyderabad Deccan: in the matters of the claims of Mahboob Begam and Qadra Begam by Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru, Allahabad, 21 August 1947. (Case formerly argued at Hyderabad before the Royal Commission, July and August 1944). 9pp.
- Letter from W.V. Grigson to the Begam Sahiba Wali-ud-Dowla, 26 August 1947.
- Note in re Begam Wali-ud-Dowla’s case. A brief sketch of the life and career of Nawab Wali-ud-Dowla, signed by Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru, Allahabad 20 October 1944, 48pp.
- List of papers in re Begam Wali-ud-Dowla’s Case.
- 2 copies of letters from E.P. Caspersz to Mr. Touche, M.P., 30 November 1946 and 7 October 1946.
- Bundle of papers relating to the Schillergunge Estate, including annual accounts from 1866 to 1929.
- Memorandum, 19 February 1948 by Edward P. Caspersz, Schillergunge P.O., Mathibaria, Bakarganj District, E. Bengal. Part 2 of 8 March 1948. Written to show why special consideration should be shown compared with other landowners, in case of acquisition by Government, 6pp
See also: Photographs