Donated by Mr John Radford
Newspaper cuttings collcted by the Honourable Sir John Scott. Sir John had been admitted as a barrister of the Inner Temple in 1865 and from 1874 served on the International Court of Appeal in Egypt. In 1882 he was appointed a puisne judge of the Bombay Court. However in 1890 he returned to Egypt as Judicial Adviser to the Khedive and held this post until 1898 when he was appointed Deputy Judge Advocate General to H.M. Forces.
Newspaper cutting collections: