Small Collections Box 20
- Account of non-British Missionary establishments in India between 1924/39. MS by K.M. Mullan, Aldeburgh, 10 November 1972. 3pp.
- Letter from Sister M. Rosalind, Institutio Beata Maria Virginis, Casa Generalizia, Rome. General opinions of mission work under British Rule. lp. written 16 January 1973.
- Answers to Questionnaire about R.C. Missions in India by a Medical Mission Sister, 1932-1971. 3pp.
- Notes made at the Jesuit Archive, Church of the Immaculate Conception, Farm Street, London, on their holdings relative to India.
- Booklet: Upon this Rock. 19pp. n.d. on Franciscan Mission in Bellary S. India.
- Booklet: Medical Mission Sisters. 1963. 15pp.
- Booklet: Medical Missionary Life. 1.970. 32pp.
See also: oral history interviews with Sister Ella Stewart and Father S. McGoldrick.