Papers of Ernest Twining Roch. Mr. Roch was a Member of the Indian Service of Engineers. He arrived in India in 1919 and was appointed Executive Engineer in 1924. In 1943 he was appointed as a Superintending Engineer in Bombay.
Given by Mrs Jeffries (daughter).
- File containing notes and memorandum on engineering construction methods and irrigation. Newspaper cuttings on golf tournaments 1937-8. 49 pp.
- Small blue envelope containing five T.W.I. Turf Club Badges 1942-45.
- The Royal Bombay Yacht Club Members List 1928.
- Motor Driving Licence.
- Commercial Racing Card 1943, published by L.M. Motee, Bombay.
- Desk Diary for 1945 – a few engagements noted.
- Bombay Civil List for 1944.
- The Combined Civil List for India 1929.