Bequeathed by Mrs Suzanne Paine. Mrs Paine was University Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Economics and Politics, University of Cambridge 1973-77 and Lecturer 1977-85. Other material bequeathed by Mrs Paine has been added to the Centre’s Library.
- Communist Party of India. 32 publications (some in vernacular).
- Vietnam pamphlets:
- La republique socialiste du Viet Nam. Hanoi, 1976.
- Some aspects of development strategy: selected papers.
- The socialist republic of Vietnam: basic data. Hanoi, 1979. (Also copy in French. Hanoi, 1979.)
- Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Press and Information Section. Nos. 7 (1984), Nos. 1, 2, 5, 8 (1985). Press release 18 December 1984.
- Vietnam Broadsheet. Autumn 1983, No. 4.
- Miscellaneous pamphlets, etc.
- Map of West Bengal.
- Sau, R.K. Indian economic thought. 1973.
- NIRD occasional monograph. Alexander, K.C. Agricultural labour unions: a study of three South Indian States. 1978.
- Mukherjee, S. and others. Menace of multinationals. 1977.
- Junankar, P.N. Neoclassical economics and Indian agriculture. 1980.
- Ramamurti, P. An investigative analysis of the process of mortgaging a core public sector undertaking to a West German multinational and of its impact on other industries. 1978.
- Majumdar, J. S. Multinationals in drugs and pharmaceutical industry in India. 1979.
- Namboodiripad, E.M. S. Republican constitution in the struggle for socialism. 1976.
- Reserve Bank of India. Exchange control: non-resident Indians. 1979.
- De Mel, R. Sri Lanka’s economic strategy. 1980.
- Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Inward remittances Gujarat. a survey. 1979.
- Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Inward remittances Kerala: a survey. 1978.