Donated by Mrs. D. Howard and Mr. P. Howard
Bombay, Delhi, U.P. 1901-1912
Invitation cards, menus, dance programmes, fixture lists, tickets, theatre and concert programmes, covering all aspects of social life of Mr. and Mrs. J.N. Metaxa in Bombay 1901-1912.
- 1901 Nos. 1-8
- 1902 Nos. 1-12
- 1903 and 1904 Nos. 1-10 (including 2 Delhi Durbar Light Railway Special season tickets, and 2 tickets for the Durbar, 1 January 1903).
- 1906-1910 Nos. 1-22
- 1911-1912 Nos. 1-14
- Miscellaneous, undated 1-20
- Larger items 1902-1914, including papers concerned with the Delhi Durbar, and a copy of an illustrated magazine The Empress, and a Hindu map of Benares, 1903.
- Nos. 1-30 (dated)
- Nos. 31-39 (undated, including programmes of the Bandmann Opera Co.).
- Six programmes from the Excelsior Cinematograph c. 1912
- The Official Directory of the Coronation Durbar, Delhi, 1903 (with 4 maps).
- Coronation Durbar, Delhi, 1903. Illustrated record.
- Wiele Klein, Madras. Printed Vest & Co., Mount Road, Madras. The Army Pageant, Fulham Palace, June 20 July 2, 1910. Programme.
- Christmas card from Mr and Mrs. John Metaxa
- Menu for a dinner party at the Royal Bombay Yacht Club, 10 February 1905.
- Annual Report of Lady Lamington’s Work Guild, Bombay, 1907.
- Menu of the Annual Sailing Dinner, Royal Bombay Yacht Club, 6 May 1899.
- 5. 17th Annual Report of the Bombay Ladies’ Branch of the National Indian Association, January-December 1907.
- Programme for the 1903 and 1904 Bombay Horse and Dog Show.