Donated by P.N. McWilliam, I.C.S.
- ‘Memorandum on the subject of the social and official intercourse between European officers and Indian gentlemen.’ Bengal Secretariat Press, Calcutta 1913.
- Printed papers:
- Paper read by S.B. Mazumder, manager of Sir Daniel Hamilton’s estate, Gosaba, 1932. Gives the history of the estate.
- ‘Full speed ahead’ by D.M. Hamilton. A critique of the financial policy of the Government. Printed, in three parts. n.d.
- ‘The Gosaba one rupee note’, by D.M. Hamilton. Gosaba, January 1937.
- ‘Financial stringency: its cause and cure’, by D.M. Hamilton. Gosaba, January 1937.
- ‘The new statecraft’, by Balmacara. An explanation of socialism and capitalism.
- Restricted Paper on anti-terrorism in Chittagong district.
- ‘Rules for training assistant magistrates deputy magistrates and sub-deputy magistrates’, by H.J. Twynam, Secretary to the Government of Bengal. Calcutta, January 1940.
- ‘Fourteen reports on inspections of courts etc. at various places, when at Mymensingh and Chittagong’, by P.N. McWilliam, Additional District Magistrate, May 1938 – January 1940.
- Notes and judgements on ten cases heard before P. McWilliam, Magistrate. Mymensingh, Bengal, 1935-36.
- A tour diary of P.N. McWilliam, I.C.S., A.D.M. Chittagong for February 1939.