Given by Brigadier H. McKillop
U.P., C.P. 1922-1947
- The Scinde Horse (14th Prince of Wales’ Own Cavalry), 1922-47 by Lt. Colonel K.R. Brooke, Published privately by the Scinde Horse Association. Volume II. 90pp. illus.
- Record Book of the Scinde Irregular Force (printed for private and confidential regimental use only). On indefinite loan. Sukkur, 1902 and 1903.
- Volume I 8 August 1839-1 October 1851
- Volume II 8 October 1851-13 June 1855
- Printed sheet of the Ceremony of Laying the Completion Stone of the Chambal Bridge at Kotah (Nagda -Muttra State Railway) by H.H. Major Sir Omed Singh, G.C.I.E., K.C.S.I., Maharao of Kotah, 15 February 1908
- Speeches by Mr. J. Willcocks, Engineer-in-Chief and the Maharao.
- TS Biography of Sir William Willcocks. 2pp
- Obituary notice in The Times, 29 July 1932
- MS notes made by Brigadier McKillop’s mother on members of her family, the Willcocks.
- TS account by Mrs. McKillop of trip made in a Ford 10 from Quetta to Bombay and back, via Loralai, Fort Munro, Dera Ghazi Khan and Multan, in 1936. Description of country, places stayed in and incidents. (There is also a photograph album to go with the account, in Mrs. McKillop’s possession).