Donated by Mr C. Maxwell-Lefroy
- TS ‘Burma and oil’, memoir of life with the Burma Oil Company (1928-59).
- TS copy of a detailed account of two years (1948-1950) as Manager of the Chauk Oilfield in Burma. Covers the general political situation the spread of civil war, the situation of the oil companies, the arrival of the insurgents and his subsequent prosecution by the Burmese Goverment for illegal discharges at the Oilfield. 35pp
- Three copies of Yadana, the house journal of the Burma Oil Company in Burma. No. 11, February 1955; No. 3, June 1959; No. 4, July 1959.
- Souvenir of the opening of the new club house by H.E. the President of the Union of Burma on Saturday 23 February 1952.
- Photograph and letter about the photograph of Herr Willy Brandt in Burma.
- Invitation card from the Prime Minister, U Nu; visiting card of the British Ambassador; menu for the dinner given by the Prime Minister of Burma, General Ne Win, to the Duke of Edinburgh, 18 February 1959; copy of Yadana, Vol. V, No. 11, February 1955 with photograph of Maxwell-Lefroy and General Ne Win.
- Letter from the Prime Minister’s office, Rangoon, 1 March 1955, to Maxwell-Lefroy, about autographed photographs.
See also: Photographs