Lent by Mrs. S. Laughton
U.P., Bengal, Orissa, C.P.: 1860 – 1936
- Printed leaflet: ‘Summer Home for Soldiers’ Children at Mussoorie, Himalayas. Established 1876′ by Charlotte Stamper, June 6th 1879.
- Xerox of typed memoir ‘Indian Days, First Part’. Lively account of a bride’s and bridegroom’s voyage to India in 1860 and journey upcountry to Cawnpore. Describes hill station of Landour in 1864 where writer’s husband was chaplain. Furlough in England 1871, return to India 1873. Final chapter describes march from Mussoorie to Simla in 1878.
- Xerox of diary kept by Charlotte Stamper on leave in hills, 1878.
- Map of Saharanpur, Dehra Dun and Garhwal Districts and Tehri State, U.P. (1 in.= 4m.) 1916.
- Map of Hundes or Ngarikhorsom, Almora and Garhwal Districts. Tehri State, Tibet and U.P. (1 in.= 4m.)
- Map of Bengal, Bhutan, Nepal, Sikkim, Tibet, Darjeeling District: Paro: Nepal and Sikkim States and Tsang Province, (1 in.= 4m.) 1921.
- General Parwana for Mr. W. Gracie to facilitate journey through Sikkim. 30 May 1924.
- Accompanying MS letter.
- Diaries of Colonel W. Gracie 4/8th Punjab Regt.:
- 26 April – 13 June 1924 of trek from Darjeeling to Kalimpong and back.
- 1 July – 17 August 1926 of trek in Tehri Garhwal.
- 13 February – 8 March and 21 March.- 14 April 1930. Account of shooting trips in Orissa and Talcher State. 5 enclosures.
- 31 March – 14 May 1936. Account of shooting trip in Dhutera Forest Block and Sakata Forest Block near Seoni in Central Provinces.