Papers of Sir Malcolm Lyall Darling, I.C.S. Assistant Commissioner, Punjab 1904; Tutor and Guardian to His Highness the Raja of Dewas 1907; Financial Commissioner, Punjab 1936.
Reports and notes on cooperative societies; Reserve Bank of India reports:
- Darling, M.L., Report on certain aspects of co-operative movement in India, Government of India Planning Commission, New Delhi, 1957 with reviews and reports.
- Folder containing the contents of an envelope marked as ‘Training and teaching’, with notes and minutes relating to the training of co-operative farm staff.
- Notes and statistics taken from responses to a questionnaire about co-operative societies in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Bombay, Kerala, Madras, Orissa, Rajasthan and West Bengal.
- Full responses to questionnaire mentioned in 3, above.
- The Punjab Co-operative Societies Act, 1954 (Punjab Act No XIV of 1955); papers relating to the foundation and organisation of cooperative societies in Punjab.
- Reserve Bank of India papers and reports on cooperative society credit and financial arrangements.
- Reports into larger co-operative societies and cooperative planning.
- ‘Appendix A: Short notes on the states visited’ – document with statistical details and report on states visited uring a research tour; papers disscussing changes in the syllabus for training.