F. W.W. Baynes
Given by Dr. B.M. Baynes
- Original letter written from a missionary, the Reverend John Parsons, besieged in Agra Fort during the 1857 Uprising, to the Reverend Joseph Baynes of Wellington, Somerset, 10 September 1857. Copy in typescript of same.
- Report of the Jaunsar Bawar Enquiry Committee, Dehra Dun District, 1947. Allahabad 1941.
- Syllabus of B.Sc. (Honours) Nursing, Delhi University, 1946-47.
- Jubilee Number, 50th Annual Report of the National Association for supplying medical aid by women to the women of India (Countess of Dufferin’s Fund) including the Women’s Medical Service.
- ‘The Hardonian’, April 1941, August 1942, August 1944, August 1945, August 1946.
Quinquennial Report on Lady Hardinge Medical College and Hospital for Women and Children, New Delhi, 1939.
- Four photographs of Agra Fort, 1934-35.