(D.E. Augier, I.C.S. Opium Department)
Given by Mrs A. Jones
- TS paper Neemuch – 1634 feet above sea level. 10pp.
- Copy of above. 9pp.
- TS Brief accounts of Ameer Khan, the founder of Tonk State. 4pp.
- 2pp of TS notes on Rajputana.
- TS paper. Appendix A. The history of the murder of Major Neill at Augur in 1887. 7pp.
- TS The Murder of Neill. Extract from King George’s Own Central Indian Force by Major General W.A. Watson. lp.
- TS Mutiny at Nasirabad 28 May 1857,
- TS Monumental ignorance. An essay in Anglo-Indian Biography. From The Pioneer 20 January 1908. 17pp.
- List of inscriptions on tombs or monuments in Rajputana and Central India, with biogrpahical notes compiled with an historical introduction, by O.S. Crofton (Delhi, Government Press, 1934) 226 pp.
- Contemporary newspaper accounts of events during the Mutiny in Central India, 1857/1858, collected by Major CE Luard, M.A., I.A. Allahabad. Printed by Ram Nath Bhargava, B.A. at the Standard Press, 1912. TS 68 pp.
- Gazetteer gleanings in Central india, by Captain C.E. Luard (Superintendent of Gazetteer in Central India). Reprinted from the Indian Actuary (Bombay, British India Pess, 1908)