Papers of Joseph and Mary E. Anderson, Simla. Papers relate to the estate of Joseph Anderson and the financial, business and property affairs of his widow.
Documents concerning Joseph Anderson, who died in Simla in 1850, his wife, Mary and the firm of Joseph Anderson and Co. of Simla:
- Documents of titles to land in Simla, 1848.
- Will of Joseph Anderson, 1849.
- Masonic certificate of Joseph Anderson, 1850.
- Accounts of the estate of Joseph Anderson in bound ledger format.
- Agreement between Mrs Mary Anderson and Samuel Pittis (her brother), 1853.
- Document re. Pittis’ partnership in Joseph Anderson and Company, 1855.
- Agreement between Mary Elizabeth Anderson , Samuel Pittis and Timothy Graham, 1858.
- Stamped documents about Joseph Anderson and Co., 1863.
- Letters and financial accounts written by Mary Elizabeth Anderson, 1865.