Cooper Box 4
Papers relating Yaduendra Sahai who was a leading authority on the art of architecture in Jaipur and worked as the curator of the City Palace Museum.
- Leaflet about Cow protection under muslim rule.
- Translation of a leaflet. The work of the congress for the workers recommendations granting concessions by the Inquiry committee, The reactionary policy of the ‘government of advisers’.
- News article ‘Bradley clarifies attitude towards congress socialist party, 19/8/37.
- Picture from the Free Press Journal.
- News paper.
- Akbaru Kos Minars.
- The imperial services transport corps, Jaipur, by Yaduendra Sahai.
- Forts of Rajasthan by Kamchan Sahai.
- Sawai Jai Singh, Patron of architecture, Yaduendra Sahai.
- Copy of the Independent Railwayman.
- The Shekawati Brigade and some additional notes by Yaduendra Sahai.
Cooper Box 3
Papers relating to Skinners Manuscript between 1923 and 1824.
- Notes from Skinners manuscript between September 1823 and January 1824.
- Illustrations from Skinners manuscript.
- Mapol right side of army
- Part 1 and 2?
Cooper Box 2
Papers of journals and different records from 1891-1972.
- History, the quarterly journal of the historical association, January 1925.
- A descriptive list of the Bikaner Mahkmakhas, 1914-1947.
- A descriptive list of the Vakil reports addressed to the rules Jaipur Vol I(1967) Vol II, (March 1972).
- A list of the English records of Mahakmakhas, Jaisalmer, 1891 to 1950.
- The second Anglo-Maratha war 1802-1805, a study in military history by Brigardier K. Pitre.
Cooper Box 1
Papers relating to South-East Asia between the 16th and 19th Century.
- A sketch of the rise, progress and termination of the regular corps, by Lewis Ferdinand Smith.
- Notes relative to the peace concluded between the British Government and the Marhatta Chieftains.
- Notes on the siege of Delhi in 1804 with some observations in the position of the Indian Government under the Marquess of Wellesley by Major-general Galloway.
- First international conference on transfer of science and technology between Europe and Asia, 16th-20th century, by A. Jan Qaisar.
- Wheeled vehicles and land transport in India by Jean Deloche.
- An ethnographic approach to medieval Indian textile technology by Lotika Varadarajan.
- Transfer of science and technology between Europe and Asia: astronomy. Yamada Keiji.
- The transfer of mining technology between Asia and Europe, sixteenth to early nineteenth century by Hans Ulrich Vogel.
- Agricultural innovation processes and colonialism in insular Southeast Asia 1500-1800 by Gerrit Knaap.