F. Allsop, Indian Forest Service. Deputy Conservator, Burma 1925; Professor of Forestry, University College, Rangoon 1933; Principal Forest Officer, Shan States 1946.
Small Collections Box 1
- ‘”Blue print” for Burma. Report by certain Conservative Members of Parliament on the future of Burma.’ December 1944.
- ‘Towards a greater Burma: speeches on Burma Reconstruction at the Anglo-Burman Conference and at a dinner given by F.E. the Rt. Hon. Sir Reginald Dorman-Smith, G.B.E., Governor of Burma.’ Simla, 1944.
- ‘Three years under the Japs’, by Khin Myo Chit. 1945.
- Shifting cultivation in Burma: its practice, effects, and control and its use to make forest plantations, by F. Allsop.
- ‘Civil Government under Invasion conditions’, by … Sir Reginald Dorman-Smith. Reprint from Journal of the United Service Institution of India. Vol. LXXIII. 1943.
- ‘Burma’, by F. Burton Leach. Reprinted by permission from the Quarterly Review. 1944.
- ‘The Burma Campaign’, by T.L. Hughes, C.B.E. Based on a lecture given to the Royal Central Asian Society in London, November 3, 1943.
- ‘Confidential Report of the District Administration (Reconstruction) Committee, Simla, 1944. (Burma)’